Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wish Me Luck~

Getting up in the morning at 5 to run is never easy. It does become more routine but never easy. Actually running isn't easy either. I felt tired the whole run today. But I always feel good afterwards. That's what keeps me doing it. I have a much better morning, much better.
I'm extremely sentimental. I can be a little superstitious. Or I can start thinking that way and have to stop myself. Since I haven't ever left my babies like this (Wade said this morning after I cried again, "Its only for two days!!") my thoughts start being weird. I updated Bella's baby book and want the house to be in complete order. "What if something happens while I'm gone.........." "Quite it!!" I tell myself. "Everything will be fine and great".....meanwhile I'm saying constant prayers to make sure that really is the case.  See people, this is what happens when a mother with four young children doesn't get out of the house enough! I'm really excited to go to Women's Conference.  I told Andrea this morning, "Christine is leaving all her 6 kids, and my friend Katherine is going and leaving her kids with her husband.....and some women go every year!"  I'm going to be re-energized and have a little breather to re-focus to come back and be the best wife and mother I can be. And today....I'm going to play play play with my kids and do a little house work too. My kids will be in good hands while I'm gone!
Love and Light~
......soo excited!