Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tomorrow night I am leaving my home and family for two days. This will be a first. I've already cried once about it. I'm sure there will be more tears to come when I say goodbye and drive away.  I've been feeling a little anxious to leave the baby. I've tried feeding her a bottle and she won't take it. But after thinking about it for a few days I feel that we will be able to work it out without one since she is nearing her first birthday anyways. So to make it simple today as I prepare to leave I decided to make a complete turkey dinner. I think I really am crazy. I texted my sister-in-law that and she said, "You love yummy smells permeating through your house and how happy your family gets when they eat the comfort food."  That made me feel good because I didn't realize yes, that's why I'm doing it! My husband loves my turkey dinners and I wanted them to have good left overs.  I'm so grateful that he is watching all the kids by himself for a couple of days and letting me go, that I wanted to put extra effort into dinner to show my appreciation and love for them.  I love serving my husband and children. They are amazing!
Love and Light~

new post below ;)