Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Dear Queen of Beauty,

Thank you so much for coming and invading my 1000 sq/ft house with your two kids for 5 days. It was so snugly and cozy! Funny thing is....it really was great! I was glad that you felt comfortable enough to be in our humble presence for that long!! I think it was the longest we have spent time together since we got married. It reminded me of the good ol' days when people would visit for awhile at moms.  I especially loved this morning waking up at 4:35 and going to Gold's with you! We would be the greatest work out partners! I thought you looked so great without makeup!! I know you did that just for me ;)  I think they have left me two messages already trying to get me to join. Thanks so much for bringing your bike and trailer. That was my favorite part of your stay. I think all the kids were crying at one point....but we pushed through it and had a great time! We are quiet determined. It was nice having the cousins play and an extra pair of hands to help at dinner time.  Too bad most of the kids were all sick but, that's life! I'm just so glad that your my sister and that we get to share the stages of raising kids together! I think we understand each other and have matured a lot in the last 10 years. Especially me!! You are a great loving mother and....a big push over!  You try to talk tough but your such a softy!!  Course I'm a push over too.......I can't see how mothers can't be!
I hope you have a great Easter Sunday with your little family.  I need to get copy's of those pics you took.
We forgot to eat that yummy ice cream!!! Thanks for coming! See you soon!
Love and Light,
julie 
This sister of mine is the funnest holiday party girl! I'm like a Grinch compared to her. She always lifts my spirits! She made sure we did some kind of Easter activity when she came!