Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Survival

I am a daughter loved by God. He is my Heavenly Father.
I am loved by my Heavenly Mother and I have inherited some of her divine traits. 
He wants me to be happy and watches me very closely.
He knows what is best for me and I try to follow Him in all I do.
It is okay to make mistakes.  I try every hour to be better then the hour before. Sometimes I have to take life moment by moment, and that's okay.

I ran today after a week off.  My mornings this week will be drastically different then last week.  Last week I had a hard time getting out of bed.  Today I ran at 5 and was ready for the day by the time the kids got up.  I was more cheerful and happy to attend to my children's needs.  I had a few moments to reflect and feel Gods love. I hope that everyone can feel that love; because we are His children. I'll never forget the little boy in my ward who said, "I know Heavenly Father loves us because he created us. And how can you not love your own creations?" That really touched my heart.
I think running has become my new therapy, its becoming more than a choice. Its part of my survival. Thanks to Amber and April for inviting me to run again!