Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Special Day


 The happy grandparents! Unfortunately my mom was unable to attend because of work.

 The missionaries-who taught her. When a child grows up in the church they the soonest they can get baptised is 8 years old. That is the age of accountability. Anyone older than 8 years old must be taught by the missionaries before baptism. It was a lot of fun to go to the discussions (lessons) with her sometimes. It was my first time too to be involved in a discussion.  Something I always imagined with my siblings going on missions and my husband but hadn't experienced. It was neat to watch my niece learn and feel the spirit.
My niece Makenze was baptised by her dad on Saturday. It was a huge highlight in my life. I am so excited and proud of her! I wanted to get more pics of everyone who came but after the baptism I was too busy with my kids and especially the baby to get any more.  It was a great day! I had a lot of fun helping her get dressed after the baptism~ 
I love that picture of Christ in the back round.  He is the foundation of our church. I believe in Him and want to follow Him!
Love and Light~