Sunday, May 30, 2010

Human Moment

My Little Lydie

I decided to share that human moment I had in my last post. I'm all about being real. Its too bad I am not perfect, but I am not ungrateful. I thank God every day for my children. I thank Him for letting me bring children in this world and to raise them. However that doesn't mean that it comes without hardship or heartache. I have been happily surprised some days while being on bed rest that I haven't had a harder time then I have. While in that happily surprised moment I know it is because of the Lords tender mercy and the prayers of others strengthening me.



I had a good cry on Wade's shoulder and we talked and after that I felt immediately better. Sometimes near the end of a difficult time we think we can't bear another moment, and it is then that the Lord is there to the rescue and with Him we are able to bear yet another moment and another and another until it is past.



Life is delicate, being pregnant is delicate, children are delicate, relationships are delicate, we should treat them as such.



Yesterday Wade made a picnic lunch for us that we ate at the park. It ended up being a beautiful Saturday. I laid on a blanket on the grass and was kissed by the sun. I saw the beautiful leaves on the trees and watched my kids run around the grass. I told them how happy I was to be with my favorite people. That evening I watched my family plant tomatoes. It was a beautiful day. I have made it to almost 5 weeks of bed rest and will soon be 37 weeks along. I feel excited for the reward coming. Happy Sabeth!