Friday, January 1, 2010

The End is also a New Beginning

The year of 2009 started out with determination, confidence and hope. After countless letters of denial for jobs, the summer ended with the worst feelings of discouragement imaginable. We got through the spring by selling snow mobiles. End of the summer Wade was able to do a lot of automotive jobs on the side. He fixed up his parents RV and spent a lot of time getting it in good shape to sell. He put a used trani in a truck to sell but couldn't seem to sell the RV or the truck without giving it away and not break even. We were so hoping to sell them to get us through the fall. He came across an old snow plow for $100. So he decided to make the truck into a snow plow and try to make more money this winter. But we had a hard time finding plow jobs. But through all this we've had a lot of tender mercies. One big surprise was finding out that I am pregnant. Which puts into perspective again and again what is really important.

Through all this we've been so humbled.
The best times we had last year was the family time we shared. I felt a lot of Joy raising my 3 beautiful children and watching them grow. Each one is so unique and special. They have such great personalities and they are filled with so much innocence and purity. I am honored to be their mother. They teach me every day. It is so good to be together and do things as a family. All the things we have been through this year have only made us stronger and love each other more.

December was a stressful and special one. Little miracles came out of the woodwork as people gave to us. It was so humbling and emotional to be on the receiving end. I'll never forget the Christmas that I couldn't give and the generosity of others who could. I am excited to someday pay it all forward. Thank You Angels.


I'm glad to be done with 2009. It was amazing and painful. I went through things I never had before. I'm just so grateful for the health and well being of my little family. I'm grateful that my children and husband and I are together.


2010 to me is very hopeful. I think incredible things will happen. Including welcoming our fourth child into the world!