Tuesday, January 5, 2010


Dear Someone:

Not feeling very well. Another letter stating that we didn't get another job. That is two in the last couple of weeks. Not feeling despair about it. Not feeling great about it. Feeling...like..the usual. Just wondering what is in store for us. I really wonder if right now is as good as it gets. What if I look back and think, "Yes, those were the best days! Together as a family all the time. Seeing these beautiful little faces and watching them grow." Why ask for more? Right now in this moment: my needs are met, my family is healthy, and we are together.


As we drove to St. George yesterday for a doctors appointment I took my husbands hand and told him how grateful I am for him. How much I love him for his goodness and obedience to the Lord. How kind and good he is to me and the children. Nothing makes me happier in the morning then to hear him say, "Shall we read." (reading the BOM as a couple) and then to watch him kneel by the bed to pray. It makes me feel so good and safe having a faithful priesthood holder as my husband.


Thanks for listening. Feeling better already.