Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dear Brother,
Its a little late at night for me---10PM! and I'm thinking of you. I know your out there. I know you miss me too. We have a lot in common still. I miss the down to earth talks we shared. Speaking of those talks, Mom's doing really good right now. She comes over quiet a bit and helps me around the house. I'm feeling like we are finally starting a healthy adult to adult relationship. It's nice.

It's been an incredible year for me. I've learned a lot and grown in ways I didn't know I needed to. It's been a nice Christmas season so far. Different then any of my other ones.

I wonder where you'll be this Christmas Eve. I read the Christmas Orange story to the girls. I remember the Christmas Eve we read that story and you held Andrea on your lap, both of you eating oranges. A nice memory. But wherever you are, I hope your being fabulous and having a great feast. Merry Christmas. I miss you.
Love,
julie