Monday, June 13, 2011

Well I'm excited that a fellow mom blogger Sorta SuperMom nominated me for a versatile blogger award! I don't know what that means yet. So I'll be figuring it out and posting later.

This morning I ran at 5. Which I don't like to do because its dark and cool. I found myself running alone this time. When I'm running alone (with my pepper spray :) I find myself praying. "Help me please be a good wife and mother today. Help me quiet the raging child inside my head throwing tantrums. Help her be quiet and help me be mature, organized and prioritize my day with the most important things...."
The flatness is getting to me a little bit. I'm thinning down but I don't know if the flatness is worth it. I've got a whole post about that in the works...if I dare post it. My hormones I think are a little whacked and my emotions are raging. How does one handle the raging emotions of this mortal life? Another post about that in the works as well, if I dare post it.
I think I will because I think my truth would help others. Anyone interested in those subjects?

I'm happy to spend the day with my kids and hope for a calm mind even though my kids are fighting over my baby's new presents....
Love & Light