Thursday, June 9, 2011

I see you...

I ate breakfast with my kids this morning. We had cold cereal. I looked at their faces and watched them eat. I don't usually sit at the table and watch them eat like that. At dinner I'm usually buisy with talking to Wade about his day and keeping Bella happy. I need to relax and take it easy, open my eyes to my kids more.

After dinner Wade wanted to plant the garden. We didn't get very far and just planted a few tomatos. We are ditching the soaker hoses and water manifold and watering by hand. I'm hoping the garden will grow! We had an accident with Damon holding a spade shovel and Andrea running into it with her eye. I thought her eye got poked out because of her screams. I almost paniked. I had a hard time smiling and being pleasant. I finally made it to the tub to relax. When I got out Wade was in bed. I thought that was a good idea, especially since I had been up since 4:45 and ran 10 miles. I looked at the kitchen before I went to bed and sighed at the sight of dinner out and the dirty dishes. I gave in and just went to bed. I felt a little bad because thats something I'm trying to change from my up bringing (going to bed with a dirty kitchen) but this time I thought, "I don't care right now!"
Love & Light~