Saturday, May 28, 2011

Spill


The spills. The spills drive me crazy. Cup of Noodles spilled off the table and onto the floor. Why??? Because Lydia tickled Damon and off the soup went? I want to scream! I took a deep breath and cleaned it up. Please Don't Spill AGAIN!
My 11 month old has been learning to feed herself. There is nothing clean about that. Its never ending food messes around this little house.
They eat breakfast. An hour later they want a snack. An hour later they want lunch. I'm busy with business stuff and trying to get ready to camp. My hair is not done yet. My baby is sleeping and I know I have to move it before she wakes up and we go to the store.
But Damon is doing really well on the potty! Yay for that.
I ran last night. I read the scriptures this morning. And I'm still struggling with the little things...like spills. I'll never reach perfection!!! Oh well. So now I'm going to go pray and then do my hair and try to let all the little stresses melt away. What really matters???!!
Love and Light~