Monday, March 22, 2010




My poor sweet Lydia is not feeling well today. She was up all night fevering and coughing. Damon had it first for a week, then Andrea for a week, and now Lydia has it. Thats a lot of weeks with someone sick! It is awful to see a child sick. When I know they aren't their happy vibrant selvs it breaks my heart.


Friday night we went to the temple with my in-laws. It was the first time we have been to the temple with them since we got married almost 8 years ago. How sad that we haven't gone together. But we had a great time. Wade and I were lucky enough to be the witness couple. LLoovved it! It adds a lot to the session. My mother was also there as an ordiance worker in our session. It was great and will be a good memory for me. I hope to go to the temple often in the next couple of months before the baby comes.

I am feeling happy to be able to be pregnant. I love to feel the baby move. It is a real miracle. My tummy is growing bigger every day and I will have to say this is not my body anymore! What a change!