Monday, March 22, 2010

Lydia


My beautiful brown eyed Lydia Renae turned 4 this month.

She has been waiting to turn 4 for months!

This little girl brings sunshine into our home. She is so much fun to be around and is a little princess. She loves to wear dresses and skirts and get her hair done. But her favorite hair do is a pony tail. I remember wanting my hair in a pony tail every day at her age too. Lydia is very charming and has these adorable theatrical facial expressions. Those eyes are adorable and flirty! She is kind and shares everything she has with her brother and sister. She loves to dance and play. My family would not be the same without her. She is a joy to be around. I thank the Lord every day that I have her in my life.


This year Andrea was very kind and loving on Lydia's birthday. Which was not the case last year!