Monday, March 22, 2010


An amazing thing happened. I was at church and my nice visiting teacher asked me if she could visit me tomorrow afternoon. I said it really wouldn't be a good day for me. She said I noticed that you only have one child at church today, is someone sick? I said yes that Lydia was home sick today. She said will you let me bring you dinner tomorrow? I was surprised. Are you sure? Please let me bring you dinner tomorrow, she says. Well, okay! Great thank you.
And so today I didn't have to worry about what to make for dinner and spend most of the day tending to my sick little Lydia who is not better today. Even at the end of the day she was still not better. This is a bad sickness we got. So my wonderful visiting teacher and her daughters came to my home with a yummy warm dinner. It was delicouse! I will definetly pay it forward. It really does take a toll on the mommy after days and days of kids being sick. Its quiet tireing.


I told my visiting teacher that I would be up for getting families together to trade off with meals during the week. She said that she has heard of that and that they trade off Monday thru Thursday. Then you only have to cook one big meal a week. That sounds devine to me. Because I do enjoy cooking, just not having to cook every single meal every single day.