Friday, August 12, 2011

My Creation~

I was in the store with all my kids getting school supplies. I was holding Bella when an older couple turned into my aisle. She stopped in her tracks and smiled brightly as she looked at me with my children. She said "Well she doesn't look a thing like you now does she?" I didn't say anything because I was weary with my task at hand and I wondered if she was really asking me that question. Then she said with a laugh, "A complete carbon copy!"
That cheered me up  and I smiled brightly back. Funny because my mom keeps saying that.
"Bella looks exactly like you when you were a baby."
"But mom the hair."
"Everything but the hair. I get flash backs when I look at her of when you were a baby."
I know I should believe my mom but she has said that about every baby I have had. This time though, she says that even more so then the others that Bella look like me. It was fun to have another person I don't know say the same thing. It is really fun to have children and to see the similarities they have to me or Wade. How cool is it that God gives us the power to procreate? Its awesome!