Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Lovin' Summer

Summer Lovin'
Having a blast
Summer Lovin' wish it would last!

One of the things we have been able to do this summer is go to the lake. It is by far one of the funnest things I have ever done with my family. Each of us had a great time! I felt happy and free from my worries and stresses. I loved to feel the sun and see the beauty.

When we were getting ready to get back on the boat to go home I saw a woman on a wave runner circling near us waiting for her husband. I said something to her about wave runners being a lot of fun and freedom. She laughed and said that she was actually a paraplegic from the waist down. I was shocked! She said that it was one of the few things she could do by herself as well as four wheelers and snow mobiles. I felt so inspired listening to her and I could feel her happiness--It made me happy!