Wednesday, June 30, 2010



I really don't have any time to blog.


I have so much to do.


Including getting ready for our adventure this weekend camping in Eastern Utah.


And its the end of the month.


My son is eating loads of famous Dave's spicy pickles right now. I've refilled his cup three times!


We went to a ward potluck last night.


I spent a big part of the day making these two huge casseroles. One to take to the potluck and one to give to a woman who had a baby. I really feel like I need to give back for all the service we received while I was on bed rest. I felt good making it but, wow! It wiped me out and took up most of my day. The bad part was, when we got home my hubby was HUNGRY! After making all that food, he was hungry! Lets just say he doesn't want to go to that again.


My son is getting this sticky pickle stuff all over me.


I went grocery shopping last night at 10pm. That is really late for me. But that sounded better than doing it today with four kids. I need a nap so bad.


No cooking today. But actually I do want to make salsa, and a pasta salad---maybe tomorrow!