Wednesday, July 8, 2009






i cried today for my sister.


we went to lunch and talked about our sisterhood on the rocks. at the end she said, " your still mad." i choked on the lump in my throat, it wouldn't go down, liquid spilled out, "no i'm not, i'm just sad."


"sad that things are different?"


"yes"


sad that we don't believe the same things. sad that we live such different lives that it makes it awkward. its easier to get over it after a cry.




"do you want to meet him?"


"hhmm, i don't know."


"than no for sure if you don't know. all my friends were excited to meet him."


"i'm not like your friends. just ask cheryl. she always got nervous to bring her boyfriends around me because i can't always behave myself. i'm like the protector.
let me get used to the idea and make sure you really like him before i meet him."


"okay. call me before friday. give me a hug, i love you."


"i love you too."


cry, cry, cry


yes, i'm sensitive. may i never lose my sensitivity to the ones i love most. may i always worry about them, think about them.