Monday, July 27, 2009

Hope



I read an interesting book last night. "There is no Death"
I was intrigued by the description of the spirit world and spirit prison.
After reading it I thought, "Come on, things arent very bad at all-you can do this!"

I often think about the series of books written by Bruce R. McConkie about the Messiah.
I borrowed the first two in the series from my mom. My husband and I started reading it this morning. It was great. I am excited to learn more about my Savior.

I am working on keeping my perspective in check. It is easy to let my emotions get carried away. Of course Satan is working on us every day. That is why I need to be as strict as I can in keeping all the commandments. What hope there is in the Savior. So that is the feeling I have today--HOPE! don't lose it!