Monday, January 3, 2011

Not a Random Thought







So is it true that we have to live in a state of pain and struggle to learn lessons in life? Can I live in a state of joy and happiness and still have compassion and humility? Can I smile and say "I'm doing great!" Is that okay? Will people not like me if I act like life is wonderful...because it really is. I want to live life in joy, happiness, and prosperity. I can create that. I am working on it every day. In fact, today I taped a bunch of great affirmations and beliefs I want for myself on the shower wall.



I have been reading this book. Its called, Remembering Wholeness by Carol Tuttle. Every chapter I read I think, yes yes yes this is true and amazing! No matter what is going on in your life you can turn it around and live in more joy and happiness. A lot of your life is what it is because of your own energy and thoughts.






Also in this book it tells you about what your children need to hear. Its really amazing. After reading some of the book I was with my children and I naturally started talking to Andrea like this.



"I want to tell you, All of your needs and desires are important to me."



"There is nothing you have to do for me to love you."



"I love you no matter what you do."



"Do you think I love Bella more then you?"



she nodds her head yes



"I love you and Bella the same. I can't carry you around in my arms anymore because you are growing and getting bigger but I still love to sit close to you and tickle your back and arms. I am happy you are growing and learning. We have a lot of fun together. Everything you see me do with the baby I have done with you. I even spent more time with you because when you were born there wasn't any other children around. You are a very important part of this family."



I then talked to her about her strengths and talents. After our little conversation she seemed to glow all day. And I felt like a good mother.



This book tells you the things your children need to hear at different ages. It is awesome!!!


Another way I'm trying to change my life is: buying a cookbook from the Food Nanny. I can't wait for it to get hear! She teaches to shop once and have two weeks of meals lined out. Knowing what I'm making for dinner for two whole weeks at a time will take away sooo much stress in my life! Yay!
love and light