Friday, January 28, 2011

I decided to sneak a little post on my blog while the kids are playing outside with their dad. I'm sure they will be wanting me to come join them, but I like the small break.

I'm already feeling burned out on my meals. Imagine that! Well I do it to myself. The system is still good, its just the way I do it that is....? I don't know how to put it accept to say this;
I made a spaghetti dinner last night that took me 3 hours to make. On my feet for three hours! What am I crazy? And usually for people spaghetti is that quick meal that takes 15 minutes!!
The reason it took me so long was because I made my own French bread again...its soo yummy and really easy.
I made Italian meat balls to go in my homemade sauce (and I used home grown bottled tomatoes for the base--big diference) and sauted mushrooms.
Cesar salad and cookies.
I almost didn't want to even eat I was so exhausted!
I like to enjoy others eating my food.
I did feel good about my work but I can see that I need to be more careful. I still need to figure out how far to go. Maybe I will cook two really great meals a week and then quick meals the rest of the time. And this weekend I told Wade I am not cooking....except for the Chocolate Texas Sheet cake for his brothers birthday tomorrow. But that IS IT!

I've been running a lot lately. I hate it, I love it.

Wade and I made a very quick trip to the temple today between my moms bus runs. We did sealings. It was fabulouse. Its great to get away from life and realize why and how our life all started.....two people across an alter.
Love and Light