Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Today


Maybe I should blog.


Since I haven't for awhile.


I am completely overwhelmed by problems.


Not my kids this time.


My kids are doing great.


Not my hubby either- thank heavens.


Nothing feels worse then Not getting along with my eternal comp.


Luckily they are all doing good.


Other things are STRESSING me out completely.


I'm praying constantly. "Please help me feel peace. And have the spirit."


I pray and feel peace. A little while later I don't. So I pray again and feel peace. And awhile later I don't.


Thus the scripture---'Pray Always'----i totally get it!




My little angel baby is doing so wonderful. I still find myself wanting to hold her where it is quiet. Its hard to find that quiet time that I can be with her. When I do I cherish it. I'm always trying to tell the children to be quiet around her. She is, after all, newly arrived from heaven.




My Andrea is so excited to get her ears pierced.


This summer I told her that we would pierce her ears after she rode her bike everyday for a week. She has totally succeeded. To my total joy!


We went bike ridding up the canyon trail after she had been riding her bike for awhile.


I had the baby in my wrap. Wade had Lydia and Damon in the bike trailer.


I didn't think Andrea would be able to make it very far.


Thanks to my pessimistic scorpion tendencies.


But to my total amazement, she was like this determined little lion trudging up the hills! It was a beautiful site to see your daughter riding her bike WITH the family and eating it up!


It seems like with my Andrea when we are home doing normal usual things she tends to whine and complain. But when we do hard things, like hiking and riding her bike up big hills, she gets excited, determined, and not one complaint.


I thought, "I think I found my future tri-athalon partner!"




My little Lydie is a special girl. She has many gifts.


One of which is the way she shows love and compliments us.


"Mommy your beautiful. You my favorite people."


"Mommy do you know who my favorite people is? YOU!"


"I love you so much, you my favorite people."


"Do you know who my two favorite people are? You and Daddy. I love you so much."


"Daddy is the best worker and you are the best cooker. You make the yummiest food."


most of the time what she says is followed by hugs and kisses!




When we were camping at Capital Reef, we were camped near this couple. And Lydia stood in the doorway of the motor home and said to the woman across from us, "Your beautiful, you know." I couldn't believe my ears. Unfortunately the woman didn't hear her.




My Damon is super happy lately. Still no talky.


We have fun during the day. And he follows his sister around. He and Lydia play together really well. In the evenings he follows daddy around helping him fix things. He is a character to watch. He gets all excited and runs around in circles where daddy is fixing things. He holds a wrench or screw driver and pokes at things, being the big helper.




Two things are making my life a little easier.


1. The girls are finally washing their own hair. Hallelujah!


2. They are able to help me clean up more and more.