Tuesday, August 24, 2010

3 Peaks

My dad changed his plans last weekend to be with us! I was so grateful and happy.

I kept thinking during the weekend....doesn't he have to get back home? He is still here??

It was so great!

Unfortunately we spent until 12:30AM Friday night at the ER because of a barbed wire fence accident. Luckily just a few stitches later everything was fine!!


My handsome husband! And Angel baby!















I love the Book of Mormon. It brings so much peace and comfort in this troubled world.

My mom is a Glen Beck fanatica. She trys to tell me all kinds of troubling things. I tell her that I can't hear all the doom and gloom as a young mother. There is nothing I can do about it and I don't want to be upset by it. I can only do my best in my little sphere.



Speaking of my world here. I am enjoying being a soccer mom. Its that great time of year. I love to watch my children learn new things and try new things. It is awesome. I keep marveling to myself that I've been given these four beautiful children. Suddenly I feel like I have a large family. I have also been impressed with my patient husband. You should have seen how kind and patient he was with Andrea while he was trying to teach her to ride that little dirt bike. He was so happy when she finally got it that I think he wanted to cry. He is so soft hearted! He is always good to make sure that we are having family fun.



Some days I feel like this world is too complicated and hard. Sometimes on those days I call my sister and cry. Sometimes I think she is the only one to understand the little julie inside that often gives me trouble. I used to think that we would eventually grow up. But I am finding out more and more that inside of everyone is that little child. And that little child will never go away. I am grateful for all the learning and growing this life brings to me.

But often I feel content in my life and know my purpose and feel the hope and peace from the Savior.