Sunday, February 26, 2012

Happy Times....

I've had a great Sunday. We had ward conference--which was great! I felt the spirit and felt happy to be there. I love our leaders.
The afternoon went well. I got a little nap, wrote in some journals and spent time with Andrea on her Faith in God booklet.
Lydia had a hard time today. She tried to get Damon and Bella to ride on her back or play and both of them only wanted to play with Andrea. That was not normal and very upsetting to Lydia.
After feeding horses we stopped by Wade's parents house to get all the slides and the projector. His parents came to our house and Wade set it all up to look at slides. It's always fun to see pictures of him as a baby. My favorite word for Wade lately is nostalgic. Wade is staying up late tonight fixing the projector....
Lydia fell asleep on Grandpa's lap. She was done for the day!

Yesterday was fun to get out of the house. I ran a half marathon with my friend April. We split up after the 3rd mile. I wasn't able to keep up the pace. It was a beautiful run. I had fun talking to the other runners and feeling good about life and all the great blessings of living in this great country!
It was a good run with a lot of ups and downs. My legs were pretty tired and cramping up the last few miles.
My family was at the home stretch. The kids ran up to me and I was so happy to see them. But I was still running so the girls each held one of my hands and ran with me through the finish line! It was great and I wish I had a picture of it.
I'm hoping that we run a 5k this summer as a family.
I'm feeling good and I think that this will be a good week. Doing that race helped rejuvenate me....
Tomorrow I'm going to organize some goals and schedule my week with them in it so I can achieve them. Wade emphasized to me again today that he thinks the most important thing for me to spend my time on is keeping the pictures, baby books and videos organized for our family. Nostalgia runs through his veins!