Monday, November 21, 2011

Mouse

I was looking in my closet. Its getting colder and I went looking to the side of my closet that has my winter shirts. As I was looking I pushed back a few hangers to look at a shirt. And to my horror as I pushed them back there in my face, hanging on the middle of my shirt was a little grey mouse. I told my mother this later and she said excitedly, "Was it LOOKING at you??" And let me tell you YES it was. As a matter of fact! I screamed and jumped back onto my bed as the mouse jumped down right where I was standing and ran under my bed. I screamed and yelled! I didn't want to put my feet down. I couldn't believe what just happened. I'm not that jumpy about things, and wouldn't scream if I saw a mouse running on the floor, but to have it in my face like that....words can't describe!
I can't figure out why why why would the mouse be there on my shirt like that. I have no food in there! Apparently everyone is having this problem right now!
I still needed something to wear and my husband came in as I was crouched on my bed trying to look in my closet without my feet touching the floor. We bought some mouse killer type stuff that we have hidden in two places in the house being careful that no children would get to it. Like behind the stove for example. I keep wondering when I use the oven if I'll roast a dead mouse. But chances are the mouse will die somewhere else. I hope I don't find a dead mouse in my house!