Wednesday, September 7, 2011

School Days

Lydia and Damon started school!! My son is going to preschool two days a week. This is our first time sending a child to preschool. He is really excited!
Lydia started kindergarten! She is so ready to learn and be with her friends! She loves it!!
Unfortunately my mom had her route changed the day before Lydia started kindergarten and didn't get to have grandma be her bus driver. It was disappointing but there must be a reason for it that we will never know. It is really exciting when the kids start school. There is a buzz in the air. I remember it well when I was in school. With the start of school brings the energy of the upcoming holidays soon approaching. Part of me dreads the work involved as the holidays come but what makes it all worth it is the children. I wouldn't enjoy the holidays near as much without my children. I am excited for the baking and hot chocolate! ~Love and Light