Monday, October 11, 2010

At this moment I am enjoying German Chocolate Cake with ice cream for BrEaKfAsT!!!
My kids are with the hubby so no one can see! Terrible I know!! It is quite Divine. Thank you Cheryl, I kill you now!

My camera is broken. I have no pics but I went to my cousins wedding. It was a happy day!
The temple got a hold of Bro. Callister and he told them I was worthy to go in! I couldn't believe I forgot my recommend. It was a little tender mercy that I could still attend the temple. We had a great lesson yesterday in RS about tender mercies. Tender mercies happen daily from Heavenly Father that let us know he knows, cares, and loves us. Sometimes people call them nice coincidences. But if you pay attention during your day, you will recognize them. Sometimes they are acts of kindness from someone. Sometimes they are feelings of comfort and peace. Sometimes it is something random throughout the day that happens that helps you or stops something disastrous from happening. Maybe something disastrous happens like poop in the tub and grape nuts all over your counter and floor and you some how don't get mad and it doesn't ruin your day.

Doesn't anyone like the new look on my blog? Your all phantom readers!!!

I think my tummy hurts now. Thanks again Cheryl! And did you Freeze your big fat three layer piece of cake??? I think not!

My day: lots of housework and cleaning up from the trip. Deposits, invoicing, feeding people, playing with the people, FHE and.....Maggie Moo's????--i don't think I'll be ordering anything!