Monday, September 13, 2010




Long time no blog!


Has anyone missed me?


Before I get to my book and hot bath I'll stop in to say hello.


My thoughts are mostly the same: Gratitude for all the happy moments raising children.


Lots going on with my church calling, Andrea in school, soccer, my babies, feeding the people, and the never ending housework.


I think a lot about my dad dateing, my lonely mom, my sister moving and practicing santa ria and all that jazz. I also have been thinking about my good husband since he is gone for a few days. I'm such a dork that I cried when I said goodbye today. I surprisingly had a nice evening with my childrens routines bymyself.




How about the word Greek.


I've been thinking about Greeks.


Did you know that my Grandfather is 1/2 Greek? That is a lot of Greek. That means that I am 1/8 Greek. The last couple of years of his life I made him a lot of Greek salads. He told me that I make Greek salads better then the Greeks do in Greece. I was soo flatered. I loved that he loved my Greek salad that I made special for him. I made one of those Greek salads yesterday. It is the first time I made that salad since he died. I thought a lot about him and I can still hear his voice.