Wednesday, September 29, 2010

As I type this my house is in so much disaray. There is so much to do. All of which is good things. How do I do the most important things? What is most important? My kids. They take up so much of my time. I'm glad though. But my floors!! I must clean my floors today. Can I clean the floors and make dinner and give attention to my kids, do business stuff.....ect? I don't know. I have to accept that I can't do it all. I have to know that this is not my season for a perfect house. If I had a perfectly clean, ordery house all the time then I couldn't be a good mom....my opinion. Not with with the little little kids that I have. So I chip away at the house a couple of things a day and I have to be okay with the fact that as soon as I clean the floor today something will get spilled on it shortly after. It is okay. It is okay. The floor will still be cleaner then it was. I must go because the baby woke up and Andrea just came home from school. tahtah