Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tooth


Thinking about the little things I am grateful for. Because I've been going without them.



Boneless skinless chicken breasts, you are amazing
Best Foods Mayo
Paper plates
salmon fillets
liquid fabric softener
soft scrub!! your the best!
air wick fresheners
eating out
liquid hand soap
Kleenex


Other things I'm grateful for
Lydia saying, "You've got to be kidding me." (she is adorable in every way)
Reading books and coloring with Andrea (quiet sophisticated and proper)
Damon's loves and noises
Daddy helping me with dinner
or helping me clean up
my home
my Tahoe
oranges and cranberries on my tree
dancing with the family in the living room
uninterrupted nights of sleep
Book of Mormon
prayers
hugs and kisses
smiles and laughs


Today my husband called me, "The mommy who cried, TOOTH."



The story goes.....



In July Damon got two front bottom teeth. That was 5 months ago. Today I said to Wade. "I think that Damon is getting his top front teeth." He said, "Oh sure, like you haven't said that before. 'Tooth Tooth'. Oh nope. Later, 'Tooth Tooth'. Nope not yet."



Now he doesn't believe me if I cry Tooth!



The problem was that sometimes his bottom teeth would cut into his top gums and make it look like his teeth were coming in. The crying "Tooth" that he said I was doing had me rolling with laughter today at lunch. How true it was. But he said that he thinks that this time I just might be right!