Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Lion Cub

My Son
Happy 1st Birthday!



























We had a great day! The funnest party we ever hosted at our house. An outdoor BBQ. All the kids were entertained and having a good time. The sound of the "ocean", a slight breeze, and great company! Thanks to everyone who came and contributed to the fun day! There is a little video clip of Damon at the end of this post.
















My little Lydie has grown so much since he was born!

She is such a joy!

My great helper! She adores him and tells him often how beautiful he is!

Two days before he was born at Bryce Canyon.

It is a mystery why my body was dilating (without contractions!).
He came 6 weeks early. I delivered him natural by choice.
I hope to do that next time, the recovery was amazingly better!
He was perfect, just needed a little help breathing on his own.
8/18/08
5 lbs 15 oz

Daddy giving him a blessing.

We finally got to take him home 10 days later.



















It is so fun to have a boy. Instead of crying when the vacuum comes on like the girls did, he crawls as fast as he can towards it and hits it! He is always throwing things!! He is much bigger than the girls were. 6 lbs bigger at a year than them! He also loves to give lots of hugs and kisses! He is irresistible!!


I love you!