Friday, February 19, 2010

Zion, i love you

We went to Zions
One of my favorite places to camp.
I can't get enough of it!!
How lucky to live so close to this amazing place.
The food taste better, the air smells better, the sun shines warmer!
This is a wild turkey. We also saw tons of deer.










This was a beautiful time of year to go. We saw water falls that we had never seen before because of all the snow melt off. All the walls of the canyon had wet streaks down them.
Andrea is a great hiker!



The trail was sooo muddy and fun!

I wish this picture was right side up. There is a bridge in the back with the river under it.
This was Lydia's best hike by far. She is getting the hang of it.

Two happy campers.

We hiked all the emerald pools. It was lots of fun.






The girls completed the junior ranger program and got little badges.
Every national park does a junior ranger program and best of all-its free!


It was fun to have my mom camp with us for one night. I can't believe I don't have any more pictures with her in it and then I remember that most of the time I was using her camera. I'll have to get the pics from her.